Exeter Plumbing is seeking two reliable and honest 1st/2nd year Apprentice to join our growing Southern Highlands team.
In this role, you will perform all aspects of Plumbing, Drainage and Gasfitting at various locations across the Southern Highlands. The job may also require trips to Sydney to work with our Sydney Plumbers.
To successfully secure this position, it is essential that you:
- Have a full current drivers licence and white card
- Be fit and physically able to perform manual handling
- Keen to work outdoors
- Have an aptitude for problem solving
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and manners
- Take pride in working accurately and neatly
- Be willing to take instructions from others, be able to instruct others and be able to work in a team as well as independently
Successful Apprenticeship candidates will be trained on the job by qualified Plumbers, and receive quality industry based training. The successful applicant must also be willing to have a working with children check and a police check. Like all of our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to developing a career then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org