Blocked Drain Specialists
Exeter Plumbing’s Southern Highlands Blocked Drain Specialists and Sydney Blocked Drain Specialists are available to help you 24 hours 7 days a week including public holidays.
We have the latest plumbing equipment to ensure your drains are cleared fast. Our trucks are equipped with CCTV Drain Inspection Cameras which have locating abilities and allows us to visually inspect the inside of pipes. We encourage you to look at what is blocking your drains through our cameras viewing screen in the hope to prevent repeat blockages, therefore save you money.
The locating abilities of the CCTV Drain Inspection Camera allows us to know the exact location of the blockage or broken pipe. This eliminates the need to excavate the whole line which in turn minimises disruption and reduces the cost.
Our Sydney Blocked Drain and Southern Highlands Blocked Drain Specialists also have high powered jet blasters which blast away any blockages.
A blocked drain can cause major problems in your home if you do not address it early and can lead to many health hazards. A sewer drain clog, just as an example is a very serious problem that can be considered a plumbing emergency. In these cases water has no place to go and it can come back up into the household plumbing. Other scenarios we have seen is the sewage flowing into the backyard and seeping under the house.
If you suspect that you have a blocked drain, call us on 1300 155 944. We will ensure that your drains are free flowing again as soon as possible.
We have also put together a list of the most common mistakes which can lead to a blockage in our blog 'The Blocked Drain Culprits For Families.' By reading the blog you may be able to prevent a blockage in the future.
The signs to look out for if you suspect you have a blocked drain inside your home are:
- A gurgling sound that you can hear when you flush the toilet or when you use any sinks, showers or bathtub. This is often due to the water you have just flushed displacing trapped air in the drainage system. The gurgling is the trapped air pushing up through the water trap.
- The water level in the toilet, bath or sink may be draining slowly or rising higher than usual.
- Bad smells within your home (especially your bathroom floor waste) indicates incomplete or non-existent sewage exit from interior plumbing.
Characteristic signs of a blocked drain outside your home are:
- A puddle of water accumulating when it has not been raining.
- Irregular green patches on your lawn.
- Cracked concrete with water seeping out.
- Overflowing grates, floor wastes or pits.
You will drastically lessen the amount of work needed to be done by your plumber – and thus your expenses – if you identify the warning signs of a blocked drain early on and have them taken care of so they don’t form a complete blockage.
If you recognize one or more of the signs mentioned or suspect that you may have a blocked drain call Exeter Plumbing on 1300 155 944 and we will have one of our blocked drains specialists taking care of it for you promptly.